If you’re after a logistics firm that is fast, efficient and reliable, why not try TSL Australia? We are a freight forwarding company serving businesses throughout Victoria and the rest of the country. We offer the full range of freight and logistics services to ensure your consignment arrives on time, every time.
You can count on TSL Australia for:
- Freight Forwarders Torquay: transport goods from A to B both within Australia and overseas using our guaranteed service
- Customs Clearance Torquay: nobody wants their consignment stuck at customs – use our service to ensure straightforward customs operations
- Airfreight Torquay: send your produce to New Zealand, Europe, South America or North America efficiently and safely
- Seafreight Torquay: send your shipment via the sea to any part of the world along the world’s major routes
Freight Forwarders Torquay
Need a large volume of goods moved to another part of Australia or a different part of the world? TSL prides itself on being able to offer a reliable and great-value service thanks to our skilled staff members and tried and tested systems.
TSL can also help with peripheral services. Please ask us if you need any of the following as well as the transportation service:
- Packing: need to prepare some goods for shipping? TSL can arrange packing for you, saving you labour costs and making your life easier
- Storage: TSL has great working relationships with warehouse providers throughout Australia and the world, and can offer competitive prices for both long and short-term storage solutions
- Distribution: TSL can arrange distribution services 24 hours a day (including drivers as well as vehicles) once your goods have arrived at their destination
Sending your consignments by plane is by far the quickest transportation method. Because of the fees and extra services required (such as Australian port fees), it is advisable to use a reliable logistics agent such as TSL to organise all aspects of the operation.
Shipping is an excellent method of transportation for businesses who can afford the extra time. There are many international firms who opt to ship their freight via the world’s oceans because it is so much cheaper than air travel. It is also more environmentally friendly because a lot less fuel is used. Australia’s ports lend themselves particularly well to cargo operations because of the country’s long history with sea freight, a result of the geographical distance between Australia and most other parts of the world.
Depending on the size of your consignment, you will either share a shipping container with other businesses or hire one of your own. The advantage of hiring your own container is that it is usually quicker to process this type of consignment, meaning your shipment will reach its destination more quickly. From Torquay, your consignment will leave (or arrive in) Australia through Melbourne ports.
Customs clearance Torquay
Once items have arrived on Australian shores or into airports, they can take up to a fortnight to get through customs. This is because Australia has strict customs and excise laws that are enforced by the Australian Port Authorities. To make the process run as smoothly as possible, TSL Australia has developed the systems and connections to be able to process cargo with the utmost care and efficiency.
Expertise and experience
Looking for freight & logistics companies Torquay and beyond? Enquire about our services Click Contact link below on our website, or give us a ring or an email if you’d like to talk to us directly.